ality at the business studies unit of the Durban University of Technology. Research Project. 2008.
– Gitman Lawrence J, McDaniel C. The Future of Business: The Essentials. Mason, Ohio: SouthWestern; 2005.
– Andaleeb S, Conway C. Customer satisfaction in the restaurant industry. Journal of Services Marketing. 2006; 20: 3-11.
– Fattahi Z, Javadi Y, Nakhaei N. [A survey on dentistry students’ satisfaction with their discipline some of the related factors]. Strides in Development of Medical Education. 2004; 1(1): 32-40. (Persian) 8 – Motlagh M, Elhampour H, Shakurnia A. [Factors Affecting Students’ Academic Failure in Ahvaz Jundishapur University of Medical Sciences in 2005]. IJME. 2008; 8(1): 91-99. (Persian)
– Edraki M, Rambod M, Abdoli R. [The Relationship between Nursing Students’ educational Satisfaction and their academic success]. IJME. 2011; 11(1): 32-39. (Persian)
– Behnampour N, Heshmati H, Rahimi S. [A survey on Paramedical and health students’ satisfaction with their discipline and some of the related factors]. IJME. 2012; 12(8): 616-618. (Persian)
– Sanaei Nasab H, Rashidy Jahan H, Tavakoli R, Delavari AR, Rafati H. [Amount of healthtreatment services management’ bachelor students’ satisfaction from their educational field]. Iranian Journal of Educational Strategies. 2010; 3(1): 13-16. (Persian)
– Rejali M, Mostajeran M, Lotfi M. [Health student a attitude towards their field of study and future career in health faculty of Isfahan University of medical sciences]. Health System Research. 2010; 6(1): 106-115. (Persian)
– Borjian Borujeni A, Reisi S, Borjian S, Mansuri Sh. [The Survey of Satisfaction of Nursing Educated about their Field of Study]. Borujen Scientific Journal of Hamadan Nursing & Midwifery Faculty. 2011; 18(2): 50-54. (Persian)
– Joolaee S, Mehrdad N, Bahrani N. [The survey of nursing students Opinions about nursing profession and Leaving in Tehran universities of medical sciences]. Iranian Journal of Education in Medicine Sciences. 2003; 3(Supplement 10): 24-24. (Persian)
– Maddern H, Maul RS, Smart PA. Customer satisfaction and service quality in UK financial services. International Journal of Production and Operations Management. 2006; 6: 53-71.
– Nailul M, Abang A, Francine R. Influence of service and product quality towards customer satisfaction. World academy of science, engineering and technology; 2009.
– Sattari M, Jamalian SR, Seifalslami SA. [The views of Nursing Midwifery and Health students of Hamadan University of medical sciences’ about their future]. Scientific Journal of Hamadan University of Medical Sciences. 2000; 7: 15-19. (Persian)
– Heydari A, Khalaj AR, Jafarian N. [Medical students’ attitudes toward related factors with Education in Hamedan University]. Journal of Hamadan University of Medical Sciences. 2000; 7(4): 31. (Persian)
– Izadi S, et al. [Students’ satisfaction with the results of the standard model of customer EFQM (Mazandaran University Case Study)]. Iranian Higher Education. Winter 2008; 1(3): 19-53. (Persian)
– Siyadat A, Shams B, Homaee R, Gharibi L. [Student satisfaction and postgraduates lecturers from Educational Services Management Performance at Isfahan University of Medical Sciences]. Iranian Journal of Medical Education. 2005; 5(2): 93-100. (Persian)
– Hasson C. Student Satisfaction Survey, Office of Research, Planning and Grants Saddleback College, https://www.Saddleback.edu/gov/senate/PDF/student satisfaction_survey_2003.pdf. 22 – Glossop C. Student nurse attrition from pre-registration courses: investigating Methodological issues. Nurse Education Today. 2001; 21: 170-80.
– Joolaee S, Mehrdad N, Bahrani N. [A Survey on nursing student’s opinions toward nursing and reasons for giving it up]. IJNR. 2006, 1(1): 21-28. (Persian)
– Moonsook YO, young YO. The effectiveness of standardized as a teaching method for nursing fundamentals. Journal of Nursing Education. 2003; 42(10): 444.
– Abedini S, et al. [Problems of clinical education from the viewpoints of nursing and midwifery students of Hormozgan University of Medical Sciences]. Hormozgan Medical Journal. 2008; 12(4): 249-253. (Persian)
– Zaighami R, Faseleh M, JahanmiriSh, Ghodsbin F. [Nursing student’s viewpoints about the problems of clinical teaching]. The Journal of Qazvin University of Medical Sciences. 2004; 30: 51-3. (Persian)
– Dehghani H, Dehghani K, Fallahzadeh H. [The educational problems of clinical field training based on nursing teachers and last year nursing students viewpoints]. Iranian Journal of Medical Education. 2005; 5(1): 25-32. (Persian)
– MomenNasab M, Kave MH, Toj Far M. [The view point of medical students about clinical educational programs in Lorestan medical university]. 7th National Congress on Education. 2005 Nov 12-15, Tabriz, Iran. (Persian)
– Khorsandi M, Khosravi SH. [Clinical education from the viewpoints of nursing and midwifery School students of Arak]. Rahavard Danesh. 2002; 5(1): 29-32. (Persian)
– Douglas J, Douglas A, Barnes B. Measuring student satisfaction at a UK university. Journal of Quality Assurance in Education. 2006; 14(3): 251-267.
– Nsyryany Kh. [Effectiveness of clinical education in clinical skills acquisition (medical and surgical) from view of nursing graduates16th nursing graduates]. The First National Congress of Nursing, Iran in 1400: prospects and challenges, Tehran Nursing and Midwifery of School. 2004; 127. (Persian)
– Nikbakht Nasrabadi A, Movaghari M. [Need for change in nursing education]. Hayat. 2001; No 9: 46-55. (Persian)
– Movaghari M, Soghrati V. [Opinions of Internship nursing students from clinical nursing skills]. Nursing Research. 2007; 2(6-7): 45-53. (Persian)
– Hadizadeh F, Firoozi M, Razavi N. [Nursing and midwifery students perspective on clinical education in Gonabad University of medical sciences]. Iranian Journal of Medical Education. 2005; 5(1): 70-7. (Persian)
– Rahimi A. [Quality of clinical education from nursing students’ opinion of Tehran universities, 2005]. 2nd Congress of New approaches in Nursing and Midwifery Education. 2006; 133-135. (Persian)
– Mohammadi N, et al. [Problems of clinical education from teachers and students opinion of final year]. Scientific Journal of Hamadan Nursing & Midwifery Faculty. 2005; 13(1): 43-51. (Persian) 37 – Darabi F, et al. [Clinical education Situation from last semester Paramedical students’ opinion of Kermanshah and comparison with nursing and midwifery students]. Journal of Yazd Sadoughi Shahid University of Medical Sciences. 2007; 15(5): 22-27. (Persian)
– Kelly C. Student’s perceptions of effective clinical teaching revisited. Nurse Educe Today. 2007; 27(8): 885-92.
– Larry poor M. [Wards Personnel: effective hidden factor on clinical education quality]. The National Conference on Clinical education in Nursing and Midwifery, Tabriz University of Medical Sciences Vice- Chancellor for Research Affairs. 2006; 58. (Persian)
– Sehati Shafayi F. [The problems of the clinical education environment from Viewpoint of midwifery final year students of Tabriz Nursing and Midwifery of School]. The National Conference on Clinical education in Nursing and Midwifery, Tabriz University of Medical Sciences Vice- Chancellor for Research Affairs. 2006; 29. (Persian)
– Royal College of Nursing Australia (RONA), Submission to the inquiry into long term strategies to address the aging of the Australian population over the next 40 years; 2002.
– Mohammadian A, Khanbabazadh M. [The survey of student satisfaction level from different units Performance of Ardabil university medical sciences]. Journal of Medical Sciences. Spring 2009; 9(1): 55-61. (Persian)
– Mansourian MR. [Total quality management (TQM) of student and educational services of Gonabad medical of School and Adaptation with the students’ satisfaction]. Ofogh-E-Danesh, Journal of Gonabad Medical Sciences of School. 2003; 9(1): 56-61. (Persian)
– McEwen M, Wills EM. Theoretical Basis for Nursing. Philadelphia: Lippincott William & Wilkins Co; 2002.